These individually portioned eggs are an easy, on the go breakfast. You can bake them ahead of time and just warm them up in the morning, if you don’t have time! Delicious and simple. Even on a healthy eating plan you can have cheese! Use a low fat cheese and just be sure to measure so you don’t over indulge. For a balanced meal, have a side of fruit or on a whole grain english muffin, or 1 slice of toast. (gluten free options) For dairy free options and similar proteins and fats add 2 more eggs and 2 more slices of ham.
Serving Size: 2 Muffins
- 6 whole large eggs
- 6 large egg whites
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup light cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons dehydrated onion chips
- 6 slices nitrate free deli ham, sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine eggs, onion, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Whisk together. Add green pepper, cheese and ham. Spoon into Jumbo Silicone muffin trays (found at the Superstore). (approx 6 – they will be full) (place silicone tray on baking sheet so it’s not wobbly). Bake approx 30 min or until they start to become golden at the edges.
Calories: 276 Protein: 33g Fat: 14g Carb: 2g
With 3/4 Cup Grapes (*C1) — Calories: 358 Protein: 34g Fat: 14g Carb: 23g
- Silicone baking dishes are a great way to cut down on fat. They are non-stick, so you never have to use extra grease in the pans.
- Leaning out doesn’t have to be boring!
- Check out this and other yummy, macro balanced meals with serving sizes that have a body fat reducing effect both for males and females in my 8 week plan with 100 meals and snacks EBOOK Finding Balance!
Your Friend in your fitness journey,
Passionate Certified Personal Trainer
Fitness Model and Designer of the FIT N FLEXIBLE The Sustainable Body Sculpting Program
International Natural Fitness Competitor