Serving Size: 1 Pita
- 1 Pita, cut in half (try to find one that is approx 22g of carb and 1 g of fat- be careful, many packages say a serving size is 1/2 a pita.
- 3 oz grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 60g light feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp Greek Salad dressing (Pictured is Renee’s Mediterranean Greek)
- Tomato and Cucumber, diced (amount as desired)
Toss chicken, cheese, tomato, cucumber and dressing in a bowl. Fill pita halves.
Calories: 365 Protein: 38g Fat: 14g Carb: 27g
Cook up your protein in bulk when you have the time. Then you can make different recipes, quickly by just warming it up!