Dessert with a protein punch! This chocolatey mousse is light and fluffy with a sweet, crisp crust. This recipe can be used as a snack, or have a double portion to have a complete meal!
Serving Size: 1/8
- 2 Cups Fibre one cereal or gluten free Chex for the crunch
- 1/4 Cup butter, melted
- 4 Tbsp Stevia
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Coco powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Finely grind fibre one in a food processor. Add remaining ingredients until combined. Press into a 9 in pie plate.
- 1/2 Can Fat Free Evaporated Milk
- 1 Cup 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Scoops chocolate whey protein
- 2 Tbsp Stevia
- 1 packet gelatin
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa powder
In a small saucepan, add evaporated milk and gelatin. Heat over medium heat, whisking constantly until gelatin is dissolved, approx 3 minutes. Pour into mixing bowl and put in freezer for 10 minutes. Meanwhile in a separate mixing bowl, combine greek yogurt, whey protein, stevia and cocoa.
After 10 minutes has passed, remove evaporated milk from freezer. (should be started to firm on the edges. Beat with electric beaters on high for 4-5 minutes (should resemble whipped cream). Add Greek Yogurt mixture and combine. Pour into pie shell. Refrigerate approx 1-2 hours to firm it up.
Calories: 174 Protein: 13 g Fat: 6 g Carb: 21 g
- Check out this and other yummy, macro balanced meals with serving sizes outlined for a body fat reducing effect both for males and females in our 8 week plan with 100 meals and snacks EBOOK Finding Balance!
Your Friend in your fitness journey,
Passionate Certified Personal Fitness Trainer with the NCSF
Fitness Model and Designer of the FIT N FLEXIBLE The Sustainable Body Sculpting Coaching Program
International Natural Fitness Competitor